Mustard Maple Chicken Thighs
Makes for wonderful leftovers cold or reheated.
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 T. rice wine
- 6 boneless, skin on chicken thighs(I have used skinless but need to lower heat if you use skinless)
- salt and pepper
Mix together the mustard , syrup and vinegar
Lay the thighs in a single layer in a lightly greased glass baking dish.
Sprinkle chicken with a little salt and pepper.
Cover chicken with mustard marinade, flip the thighs a couple of times to coat them all well with the marinade.
Bake at 450 for 40 minutes, uncovered, flipping the pieces once halfway through the baking time.
Remove pan from oven and cover it with foil for 5 minutes o allow the juices to return to the chicken meat.
Spoon any sauce in the pan over the chicken before serving.
**You can also put this in a foil pan and cook it on a gas grill!
You'll also love
- Apricot Brandy Slush 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Cheese Soup - (Silver... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Coca-Cola Condensed Milk Crock Pot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candied Bourbon Bacon Bits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Skinny Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Green Chile Chicken Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with ... 0/5 (0 Votes)