Zesty Chicken Tortilla Bake
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 16 flour tortillas (6 inch)
HEAT oven to 375°F.
WHISK dressing and flour in medium saucepan until well blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened. Add 1 cup cheese; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Reserve 1 cup sauce.
STIR chicken, salsa and parsley into remaining sauce; spoon 1/3 cup down center of each tortilla. Roll up. Place 8 roll-ups, seam-sides down, in each of 2 (13x9-inch) baking dishes sprayed with cooking spray; top with reserved sauce and remaining cheese.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.