Potatoes AuGratin --Bonefish Copycat
- 2 potatoes, peeled, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 Gruyere cheese, freshly grated
- 1 about 1 tbsp butter, for greasing the pan
Peel and cube the potatoes into about 1 inch cubes.
In a mixing bowl, add the cream, flour, garlic, salt, and pepper together with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of the Gruyere. Add the potatoes and coat evenly.
Grease the ramekins or oven safe dish with butter. Divide the potato mixture evenly among the dishes, making sure that the cream is also evenly distributed.
Top with the remaining Gruyere and Cheddar cheese, and a sprinkle of more pepper.
Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees F for about 35 minutes. Remove the foil and allow the gratin to brown and crisp for another 15 to 20 minutes!
You'll also love
- LUBY'S BAKED FISH ALMONDINE 3.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Turkey O’Toole Copycat 3.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Semolina's Shrimp Or Chicken Roban 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Fried Mushrooms 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Kielbasa Simmered in Beer and... 3.7/5 (42 Votes)
- Smoked Asparagus 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Leftover Halibut Sandwich 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Rudy's Potato Salad 3.3/5 (49 Votes)