Lemon Monkey Bread
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 12 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Cut rolls in half and place in a greased 9×13″ pan.
2. Drizzle with the melted butter.
3. Mix lemon zest and sugar together in a small bowl. Sprinkle HALF of the lemon sugar mixture over the rolls. Cover and let raise till doubled.
4. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on top. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan.
5. Combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Japanese Onion Soup 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Boneless Pork Chops 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Coconut Cream After Dinner Mints 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Diabetic Fresh Peach Juice Recipe 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Quick Lemon Lover Baked Doughnuts 4.5/5 (30 Votes)