Mini Beef-and-Potato Nugget Casseroles
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 30 frozen potato nuggets
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 10 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press each in bottom and up side of muffin cup.
Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain, discarding any excess fat. Stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard. Spoon rounded tablespoon beef mixture into each dough-lined muffin cup.
Top each cup with 3 potato nuggets; sprinkle each with cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until potato nuggets and biscuit cups are golden brown.
Optional: Add 1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® Niblets® frozen corn to the beef mixture before spooning it into the biscuit cups.
You'll also love
- Applebee's Onion Peels 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack Crab Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Jello Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Teriyaki Glazed Brussel Sprouts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Copycat Suddenly Salad Ranch and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Almond/Bacon/Cheese Crustinis 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Polish Sausage Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington -... 5/5 (2 Votes)