Gluten Free Cookie Pizza
- 4 cups Rice Chex®, Corn Chex®, Chocolate Chex®, Honey Nut Chex® or Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey roasted peanuts
- 1 Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® chewy fruit snack (any red variety), torn into pieces
1.Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet.
2.In large bowl, mix sugars, peanut butter, butter, egg and vanilla. Stir in crushed cereal. Spread in ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
3.Bake 12 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanuts and fruit snack pieces over marshmallows to look like pizza toppings. Cool completely on cooling rack. Cut into 16 wedges. Store tightly covered.