Shrimp and Prosciutto Pasta - Grand Floridian Cafe Disney
Pasta with garlic, shrimp, prosciutto and garnished with basil and tomatoes
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
Adapted from magicalrecipes.net
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, shrimp, and prosciutto and saute for about 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink, firm, and slightly opaque.
Add the white wine and simmer for 1 minute.
Stir in the cream and cheese.
Gently fold in the cooked pasta.
Garnish with basil and tomatoes.
You'll also love
- Pork Loin in a bag in a Crock Pot 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Grapefruit Avocado Salad 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Prosciutto Wrapped Toasted Ravioli... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh & Easy Fish Tacos 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Zesty Italian Tuna Casserole 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fragrant Prawn, Crab & Salmon Thai... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp 'n' Spinach Risotto 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Louisiana Cajun Shrimp With... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)