Chicken "Pot Pie" Crock Pot Stew
- 3-5 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 Can Mixed Vegetables - I use "Veg-All"
- 1 Can Sliced New Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Onion Flakes
Adapted from crockpotrecipeexchange.blogspot.com
Place chicken in a 3 - 5 quart crock-pot.
Mix all other ingredients together and pour over chicken.
Cook 8-10 hours on low.
Remove chicken and cut or pull apart, thicken stew, if desired, with some flour or Wondra flour for gravy.
Put the chicken back in crock-pot to keep warm. Serve with cresent rolls or other dinner rolls and it tastes just like Chicken Pot Pie! I also serve w/a salad. This receipe can easily be doubled or modified to fit what your families liking!