Great for a holiday brunch. Float a cranberry or two on top to snaz them up.
- 2 cups pear nectar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice (or 3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail for a sweeter drink)
- Seltzer or Prosecco, to top off
Adapted from epicurious.com
Combine nectar and juice up to 3 days in advance. Pour into champagne flutes or wineglasses; top with seltzer or Prosecco right before serving.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork Sliders 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- COCONUT KEY LIME PIE CUPCAKES 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chickpea Ratatouille 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifle 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Coconut Cake with Raspberry Filling 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets with Butternut... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Pear Crisp with Amaretti Topping 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Pear & Almond Cream Tart 5/5 (3 Votes)