All American Potato Salad
3/4 cup = 3 points
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 cup fat free mayo
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 small celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Put potatoes in large saucepan and add enough water to cover; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, partioally covered, until potatoes are tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
2. Meanwhile, mix together all remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Let cool to room temp. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.