Bacon Cheddar Burger
- 3 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tsp Pantry Club Gourmet Bacon Cheddar Seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, minced
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 12 French rolls or hamburger buns
Adapted from webmailb.netzero.net
In large bowl,mix ground beef, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt and mustard.
Cover,and refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat grill or stovetop for heat. Gently for burger mixture into about 12 patties.
Oil grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on rolls.
Cooked bacon and cheddar slices optional.