Beef and Broccoli (Crockpot)
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef consumme
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
- Fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
- Hot cooked rice
1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Big shucks shrimp cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn With Ham 4/5 (1 Votes)
- MARCELLA HAZAN'S LENTIL SOUP 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hamburger and Mashed Potato... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegan Broccoli Quiche 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE & POTATO... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lamb Stew by Farmhouse Rules 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli slaw salad with... 4/5 (1 Votes)