Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Makes Total time:
- to one of these three topping options pairs perfectly with the rich chocolate cheesecake. Use them to top individual slices of a large cheesecake, or divide among individual cheesecakes.
- FOR THE PISTACHIO WHIPPED CREAM, BEAT:
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 2 1/2 Tbsp. powdered sugar, sifted 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- Chopped salted pistachios
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE & BALSAMIC GLAZE, SIMMER:
- 2 2 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 4 4 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate chips
- Halved strawberries
- FOR THE TURTLE SAUCE, HEAT:
- 1 1 1 cup purchased caramel sauce Chopped milk chocolate Chopped toasted pecans
- For the pistachio whipped cream, beat
- to cream with powdered sugar and almond extract in a bowl with a hand mixer to soft peaks. Top cheesecake with whipped cream and pistachios.