Korean Steak on a Stick
2 skewers = 4 points
- 1 1/4 lbs flank steak, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Asian fish sauce
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
1. Soak 16 wooden skewers in water at least 30 minutes.
2. Thread steak onto skewers dividing evenly; place in large baking dish. Stir together all remaining ingredients in small bowl; pour over meat, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate atleast 2 hours.
Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray and preheat broiler.
4. Drain marinade into small saucepan; bring to boil. Boil stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened.
5. Meanwhile, place skeweres on broiler rack and broil 5 inches from heat, turning until meat is browned, about 4 minutes per side. Arrange skeweres on plate and drizzle with sauce.