Grilled Pizza with Chicken, Red Onions, and Cream Cheese
- 1 Betty Crocker Pizza Crust mix
- 1/4 package (2 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 grilled chicken breast, seasoned with your favorite seasoning, shredded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil for the grill
- Pull the pizza off the grill onto a cutting board and let it rest for a minute or so before cutting it.
• Preheat the grill on high.
• Prepare the dough and shape it on top of a cutting board or a flat baking sheet. Lightly flour the surface so that the dough does not stick.
• When the grill is hot and ready, brush the grates with some olive oil.
• Slide the pizza dough off the baking sheet and onto the grill.
• Close the grill and cook the dough for about 2 minutes.
• Check if the dough is browned underneath. If it’s not browned, give it another minute.
• Take the dough off the grill with some tongs and put it on top of the cookie sheet or cutting board. Let it cool.
• In the meantime prepare all your toppings.
• Turn the pizza crust over, browned-side up.
• Spread the cream cheese over the entire pizza crust.
• Add the red onions, the shredded chicken, and the mushrooms.
• Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
• Put the pizza back on the grill.
• Turn the heat down to medium-high, and close the lid.
• Cook for about 3 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
• Pull the pizza off the grill onto a cutting board and let it rest for a minute or so before cutting it.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Sauted Cabbage with Bacon and Red... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- MOLASSES RUM GRILLED PORK... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato & Red Onion Frittata 5/5 (5 Votes)