Tasty Tomato and Bacon Pizza With Rice Crust
- For the rice crust:
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- For the topping:
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- At least 6 strips of turkey bacon, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 bell pepper, sliced
Adapted from foodista.com
Preheat oven to 400F.
To make rice crust, mix ingredients in a bowl. Press onto greased pizza pan (10 inch) evenly.
Spread bacon, tomatoes, pepper and mozzarella cheese on top of rice crust.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Slice and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Apricot Chocolate Torte 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- TANGY SANTA MARIA SMOKED BEEF... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Winter Vegetable Soup with Coconut... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Asparagus Fish Bundles 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef & Fontina Pinwheels with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Sun Dried Tomato... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomato & Spinach Dinner Strata 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Braised Pork Chops with Sage 4.4/5 (5 Votes)