Buffalo Chicken Mac n' Cheese
- 1 box of your favorite pasta, cooked according to the box directions
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 oz pepper jack cheese
- 8 oz Vermont sharp cheddar
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese (or American)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chunky blue cheese dressing or dip
- 1 cup milk ( I use 2%)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 8 slices fried bacon, crumbled
Adapted from bakeaholicmama.com
In a large sauce pan shred all of your cheese and cube your cream cheese, add in dressing and milk. Stir over medium heat constantly until it is smooth and creamy. Pour into cooked strained pasta and stir.
In a bowl toss chicken and hot sauce together.
Mix chicken into your pasta.
Transfer mac n' cheese into a large baking dish.
Top with bread crumbs and bacon crumbles.
Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.