Light sour cream chicken enchiladas
- 12 fat free flour tortilla's
- 1 1/2 cups chicken breast--cooked and chopped
- 8 oz. container nonfat plain yogurt
- 8 oz. container light sour cream
- 1/4 c. green onions--sliced
- 10 oz. can fat free cream of chicken soup
- 4 1/2 oz. can chopped grean chiles, undrained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese--reduced fat, shredded
Preparation time 25mins
1. Heat oven to 350. Combine sour cream, yogurt, soup and chiles. Mix well. Spoon about 3 Tbsp. sour cream mix down center of each tortilla.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle tortillas with remaining cheese, chicken and onions. Roll up. Place in ungreased 13/9 baking dish. Spoon remaining sour cream mix over tortillas. cover with foil
3. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
4. Uncover, sprinkle with reserved 1/4 c. cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
If desired, garnish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.