- 1/4 C. butter
- 3/4 C. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 3 T. flour
- 2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 2 1/2 C. light cream or half/half
- 4 C. cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 oz. pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1/4 C. egg product, slightly beaten
- 6 oz. thin spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Melt butter, add mushrooms and bell pepper, cook 5 min. Stir in flour, salt & pepper. Gradually add cream; mix well. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens. Stir in turkey and pimentos. Add egg mix. Mix well.
Cook pasta, firm. Drain well. Place spaghetti in a greased 12 x 8 baking pan. Pour turkey mixture over pasta. Top with cheese.
Bake 300* for 45 – 50 min.
This recipe can be made ahead and either refrigerated or frozen.