Bacon-Wrapped Parmesan-Stuffed Dates
- 18 Large Medjool dates, split lengthwise and pitted
- 2 oz Parmigiana- Reggiano cheese cut into 18 1x1/4x1/4" pieces
- 6 slices smoked bacon, cut crosswise into thirds
Place oven rack in the middle position and preheat oven to 450.
Insert pieces of cheese into dates. Wrap dates with 1 piece of bacon and secure with wooden pick. Arrange dates 1" apart on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
Bake at 450 for 10-11 mins until bacon is crisp turning after 5 mins. Drain dates well on paper towels. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Coca-Cola Condensed Milk Crock Pot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Leeks with Mozzarella & a... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy cauliflower puff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Amaranth Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AMY GRANT'S GRANDMA GRANT'S BANANA... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smashed Potatoes with Bacon Salt 0/5 (0 Votes)
- World Famous Shields Date Crystals... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date Nut Roll 0/5 (0 Votes)