Crock Pot Chicken Tostadas
- 2 1/2 lbs Skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 cups Salsa
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 10 8" Tortillas, flour or whole wheat
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded (spring Mix) Lettuce
- 1/4-1/2 cup Taco Sauce or Additional Salsa
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Chili Powder
Place chicken, salsa and garlic in a crock pot. Stir; cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours. Remove cooked chicken from crock pot and shred with 2 forks. Return meat to the crock pot, stirring back into the salsa mixture, then continue to cook until heated through or ready to serve.
To serve, place a tortilla on a plate and spread with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream. Using a slotted spoon to drain liquid, place 1/3 cup of chicken on top, sprinkle with cheese and lettuce, drizzle with taco sauce and lime juice, then top with a dollop of sour cream and a light sprinkle of chili powder. Serve immediately.