- 1 frozen pie crust, room temperature
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 box of frozen spinach, thawed
- 2/3 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 2 tbsp of minced onion
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 or 2 cloves of minced garlic *optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Beat the cream, milk, and eggs in a bowl to blend. Stir in the thawed spinach, cheese, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Pour mixture into the thawed pie crust. Put a thin layer of aluminum foil over the exposed crust so it doesn't burn. Do not cover the mixture with the foil.
Bake for between 40-50 minutes depending on your oven. The quiche should be golden brown and puffed on top. A toothpick inserted should be only slightly wet.
Once removed from the oven, you can take the foil off the edges of the crust. Let it cool for 15 minutes before cutting it into wedges.