Oatmeal, Chocolate & Raisin Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sticks (1 lb.) butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups uncooked quick or old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisin
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl: set aside. Combine butter and sugars in large bowl: beat with electric mixer on medium high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Reduce speed to medium, add flour mixture gradually. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, raisins and nuts. Drop by teaspoon 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets: bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet: remove to wire rack.