Orange, mango, banana, oh my! This bright breakfast smoothie is full of vitamins A and C to keep the body healthy. Add in a couple of tablespoons of hemp seeds for protein and coconut water for potassium and electrolytes and your breakfast smoothie is ready to go! Start your morning off the healthy way with this yummy recipe with ORange-Mango Smoothie!
- 1 cup organic frozen mango chunks
- 1 banana
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- coconut water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from allparenting.com
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
Blend to desired consistency, adding more coconut water as needed.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Shredded Potato Casserole Recipe 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheese Fondue Melting Pot Cheddar... 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Crispy Turmeric Baby Potatoes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Scones 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Applesauce Spice Cake with Brown... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Killer Potato Latkes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Elegant Lemon Cake Roll 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Avocado, Tomato and Mango Salsa 4.3/5 (18 Votes)