Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter NO BAKE Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (or crunchy; if using natural style peanut butter make sure it is not oily)
- 1 small very ripe banana, mashed (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup or agave)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk (coy, almond, soy)
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats*
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
Melt peanut butter and mashed banana together in a large skillet over low heat until fully melted and combined. Remove from heat and mix in the honey, cocoa powder, milk, oats, and salt. The mixture will be thick and fudgy. Drop cookie dough (about 2 Tablespoons per cookie) on the baking sheet, molding the cookie into desired shape. Press a few mini chocolate chips onto tops, if desired. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
Makes 16 cookies. Cookies remain fresh up to 10 days stored (covered) in the refrigerator. Cookies freeze well up to 3 months.