- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups shredded cabbage (or Chinese cabbage)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
- 4 ounces sliced cooked chicken breasts (optional)
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions;drain.
Heat oil and sesame oil in skillet.
Saute cabbage and green onion for about 5 minutes.
Add pasta and soy sauce (also chicken and/or bean sprouts if desired) and heat through