Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are so perfect for winter holidays with their combination of tart, fruity, chocolatey, and nutty deliciousness.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from ThePreparedPantry.com
Preheat to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well dispersed.
Cream the sugars and butter together. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat the mixture until light and creamy. Add the extract.
Add the dry ingredients to the creamed ingredients, mixing until combined. Add the cranberries, chips, and nuts.
Drop heaping teaspoons two inches apart on an ungreased sheet. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Bacon Ranch Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- 1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Pops 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Bread Pudding with... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Russian Apple Pie/Cake (Sharlotka) 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Guilt-Free German Chocolate Cake 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Simple Syrup 4.3/5 (15 Votes)