Rosemary Garlic CHicken
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon EVOO
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Rosemary Leaves, minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 12 Ounces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. In a small bowl, stir together garlic, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts on a cutting board, and brush both sides with rosemary and garlic mixture.
2. Let chicken rest for 10-20 minutes while preheating indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
3. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook for minutes on each side or until just cooked through.
Per Serving: 251 calories, 9g fat, 1g total carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 39g protein.