Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted Butter*
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 3/4 - 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1-2 Tablespoons White or Brown Sugar (extra for sprinkling)
- If you are feeling rather indulgent, you can add the entire 1 stick of butter (8 Tablespoons).
- You can replace half of the flour with 1 cup oatmeal for extra fiber, if you prefer.
Adapted from manilaspoon.com
Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a muffin tin with paper cups.
Melt the butter with the brown sugar in low heat.
Combine the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a small bowl.
Beat (or whisk) the eggs with the sour cream until combined. Add the Vanilla extract.
Beat the sugar-butter mixture into the sour cream mixture.
Fold in the flour mixture and then the raspberries and chocolate chips.
Fill the muffin cups with the mixture dividing the batter equally. Sprinkle generously with the sugar.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-28 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
Cool in the muffin tin for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)