Allrecipes.com's Zucchini Bread
After an extensive search of the easiest, most delicious zucchini bread on the internet, I found it!
- 3 cups all purpose flour*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini**
- When I make it, I use 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour and 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour. You cannot taste any difference.
- 2 cups of zucchini is equal to three to four small zucchinis.
Grease two 8x4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a medium sized bowl.
Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
Bake for 40 to 60 minutes*, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
*Whenever I make it, it takes a little more than 60 min. It all depends on your oven.
You'll also love
- SLOW COOKER BACON JAM 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey (Butterball) "Open Roasting... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- German Plum Kuchen ( Fruit Tart) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan whole wheat raisin bread 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Amish Corn Pudding 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Olive Garden Salad (Copycat) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Moonshine 4/5 (2 Votes)