Slow cooker Barbeque
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chuck steak, 1 1/2" thick
- 1 garlic clove peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup catsup (ketchup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry or prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Cut the beef on a diagonal, across the grain into slices 1-inch wide. Place these in the Slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over the meat, and mix. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours.
This recipe yields 4 to 5 servings.