Hot Shrimp Dip
Hot seafood dips are making a comeback on the buffet table and we couldn't be happier. Chicken wings and cheese sticks have their place, but a hot crab or shrimp dip adds a bit of old-school class and reminds us of cocktail and card parties.
- 2 1/4 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeños, chopped fine
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
Check the shrimp for shells, and rinse well under cold water. Be sure the shrimp are deveined as well.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until very smooth. Add the shrimp, tomato, onion, garlic and jalapeños. Beat for another minute to combine.
Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbling in the center.
Serve hot with toast points, crackers, and sturdy chips for dipping.
You'll also love
- Roasted Salsa Verde 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegetable, bacon and parmigiana... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Pie 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Velvet Squares with Cream... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Hot Pecan Crab Dip 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Fettuccine 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Pepper & Onion 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Jacques Pepin's Crab Cakes with... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)