WW - Lobster Mac and Cheese
WW Plus - 8 pts.
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 1 (14.5 oz.)can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 cups whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked
- 3/4 pound lobster meat, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, until roux is golden, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
2. Add cheddar, milk, Parmesan, mustard powder, and pepper to flour mixture; cook, stirring until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth, about 2 minutes. Add macaroni and lobster; cook, tossing, until heated through and mixed well, about 2 minutes. Serve sprinkled with parsley.