Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12 oz. pkg chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large bowl combine butter, sugar, brown sugar & vanilla; beat until creamy.
Beat in eggs.
Gradually add flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Spread into greased 15"x 10".1 pan
Bake 20 min. Cool, cut into bars.