Cheesy Pork And Potatoes
- 1/2 pound ground pork cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely-crushed saltine crackers
- 1 1/3 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 potatoes peeled, sliced thin
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
Combine pork, crackers, barbecue sauce and egg in large bowl; shape mixture into 6 patties. Heat margarine and oil in medium skillet. Sauté potatoes and onion until lightly browned. Drain and place in slow cooker.
Combine cheese, milk, salt, paprika and pepper in small bowl. Pour into slow booker. Layer pork patties on top. Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 5 hours. Garnish with parsley.
This recipe yields 6 servings.