Almond Cherry Fudge Recipe
Looking for a simple, quick and easy fudge recipe? Try this delicious Almond Cherry Fudge Recipe! A perfect treat for the holidays when there's always so "things" to do.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California® Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside.
In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and milk on high for about 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract.
Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set
Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares.
Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: about 1 pound.
You'll also love
- Super Seven Spinach Salad 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Bloody Mary Mix 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Herb Lemon Zest Butter 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Smiling Snowman Cake 4.5/5 (36 Votes)