Summer Lime Chicken Breasts*
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 C olive oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 T fresh cilantro, chopped (or 1 T dried, crushed)*
- 1/2 tsp ea salt and freshly ground pepper
- or substitute fresh parsley, dill, taragpn, thyme, rosemary or oregano
Trim fat from chicken breasts and pound between waxed paper to flatten slightly.
Combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic and 2 T cilantro, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over chicken and marinate 1 hour.
Grill or broil chicken breasts for 2 min or until done.
You'll also love
- Chickpea scramble 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Maple-dill chicken breasts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh rosemary & lemon cupcakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- French Apple Tart 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Orange Muffins 4/5 (1 Votes)
- chicken shrimp and sausage... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Herb-rubbed Stuffed Chicken Breast... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lime-Honey Glazed Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)