Summer Lime Chicken Breasts*
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 C olive oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 T fresh cilantro, chopped (or 1 T dried, crushed)*
- 1/2 tsp ea salt and freshly ground pepper
- or substitute fresh parsley, dill, taragpn, thyme, rosemary or oregano
Trim fat from chicken breasts and pound between waxed paper to flatten slightly.
Combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic and 2 T cilantro, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over chicken and marinate 1 hour.
Grill or broil chicken breasts for 2 min or until done.
You'll also love
- Coca-Cola Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bear Grylls' Very Manly Blueberry... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Pie with Whiskey-Soaked... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chunky Chicken and Corn Chili with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Mexican Chicken Skillet 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Mint Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- hidden valley bacon and cheddar dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon, lime Sour Mix 4/5 (1 Votes)