Slow Cooker Lasagna
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (675 ml) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 3/4 cups KRAFT 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 270mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, egg and parsley.
2. Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles, broken to fit, and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit, cheese mixture and sauce. Cover with lid.
3. Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.