Club Chicken Pizza
- 12 ounce prepared pizza dough
- Corn meal for dusting
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce divided
- 1/2 pound grilled chicken (about 2 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breast filets), sliced i
- 1/2 pound bacon cut in half, cooked crisp
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons prepared oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 2 roman tomatoes 1/2-inch dice
- 1 avocado, 1/2-inch dice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shaved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
1 Preheat oven to 475°F.
2 Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on oiled pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
3 Spread ¼ cup pesto sauce evenly over pizza crust; top evenly with 1 cup shredded cheese.
4 Arrange chicken slices and bacon strips over pesto sauce. Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
5 Combine ¼ cup pesto sauce and mayonnaise; stir to blend. Reserve. Cut pizza into slices.
6 Combine mixed greens with salad dressing and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
7 Top evenly with tomatoes and avocado dices. Spoon pesto mayonnaise over sliced pizza.