Slow Cooker Cheesy Italian Tortellini
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated or fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 515mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain.
2. Combine the ground meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on LOW heat for 7 to 8 hours.
3. Stir in the tortellini, and sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes on LOW, or until the tortellini is tender.