Spaghetti Sauce III
- 1/2 bunch celery with leaves finely chopped
- 3 large onions finely chopped
- 2 large green peppers finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 8 fresh tomatoes - (to 10) scalded and peeled
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch parsley
- 1 pinch basil
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 pinch chili pepper
- 1 pound ground beef browned
In a frying pan saute the onions and celery together with a little margarine; this will bring out juices and will enhance the flavor.
Put the whole list of ingredients together in the Slow cooker; stir and let it go for 8 to 10 hours on LOW.
This recipe yields ?? servings.