Jills Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 (10.75)ounce can campbells condensed cream Mushroom Soup.(regular,98% fat free or 25% less sodium).
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margerine(melted)
- 1 32 ounce package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion(chopped)
- 1 8 ounce package shredded chedder cheese
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Mix soup,sour cream,butter,potatoes,onion,cheese and black pepper to taste in 3 quart shallow baking dish.Sprinkle corn flakes over potatoe mixture.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until hot.