Tator Tot Casserole I
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 pounds tater tots
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and spread evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread cheese over sausage.
3. In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).Top with tater tots.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.