Slow Cooked Pork Roast
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut roast in half. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork roast.
Place roast in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour sauce over roast and turn to coat. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.