Cheesy cauliflower puff
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-oz) bag fresh cauliflower florets
- 8 oz white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 large eggs, beaten (or 3/4 cup egg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup fresh pre-sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut cream cheese into cubes; place in medium bowl to soften.
2. Microwave cauliflower following package instructions. Let cauliflower stand 3-4 minutes
to cool, then chop coarsely.
3. Shred Cheddar cheese and combine with cream cheese. Stir in biscuit mix and ricotta
cheese until blended and smooth.
4. Stir in cauliflower, eggs, milk, onions, and salt until well blended. Coat 2-quart baking
dish with spray; transfer mixture into dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Serve