Crab Avacado Salad from Tommy Bahama
Great salad, very light vinaigrette.
- 1 head Roman littuce chopped to bitsize
- 1 Avacado, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tabelspoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups or more lump crab meat
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, small dice
- 1 sliced tomato for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- 12 oz lime juice
- 24 oz light olive oil
- 6 tablespoons /(Salt/Pepper mix)
Mix lime juice with olive oil and salt pepper mix. Let set for an hour to blend and then shake before mixing.
Put all ingredients in bowl except tomatoes, with 1/4 of the crab meat . Toss
Pour a small amount of dressing over the top and toss ligthly.
Plate and put the rest of the crab equally over the top of each plat. Pour a small amount of dressing over the top, garnish with tomatoes and serve.