AMike's version of pulled pork. Takes a lot of time, but minimal effort. Best with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- 2.5 lbs Pork Roast (Usually Shoulder, but anything will work)
- 1 14oz bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp brow sugar (not necessary if you use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce like I do)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (I usually use a little bit more)
- 1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 17mins
1. Put meat in crock pot. Just dump it in there, nothing fancy.
2. Cook on Low 10-12 hours.
3. After that time it looks like you ruined it, I promise you didn't!
4. Drain out the pork juices.
5. Pull the meat apart in the stoneware. REALLY GO AT IT. Anything left un-pulled ends up dry and not-so-good.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
7. Cook on High for 2 hours, stirring very occasionally.