- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 10 ounce can mild enchilada sauce
- 6 6 inches corn tortillas, each torn into quarters
- 6 - 8 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, green onions, salsa, 1/2 cup cheese, and corn; set aside. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 3-1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Arrange 8 of the tortilla pieces in the bottom of the cooker over sauce, overlapping as necessary.
2. Spoon one-third of the chicken mixture over tortillas in cooker. Repeat layering tortillas and chicken mixture twice, ending with chicken mixture. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over all. Cover; cook on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Top each serving with additional cheese.