Coconut Amaranth Pudding
The favored grain of the Aztec empire, Organic Amaranth is a sweet, nutty grain, high in protein and gluten-free. It contains high amounts of the important amino acid lysine.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 cup Organic Amaranth
- 3 cups Milk (Soy, Rice, Cow)
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Honey (depending on desired sweetness)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Heat milk in a large saucepan, slowly, until scalded.
2. Add remaining ingredients to milk, and then pour into an oiled casserole dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes, until amaranth is tender.
4. Serve hot or cold. Top with whip cream if desired
You'll also love
- Roasted Turnips with Ginger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AMY GRANT'S GRANDMA GRANT'S BANANA... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dessert - Doris' Peach Cake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe