Broiled Orange Roughly
Rate this recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. Orange Roughly
- 3 tsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. White Wine
- 3/4 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 3 tbsp. Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
1. In a 9x13 baking dish melt butter. Add wine.
2. Roll the Orange Roughly in the butter and wine mixture so both sides are coated
3. Sprinkle seasoned salt over the top and broil 6 minutes.
4. Pull out and sprinkle on the bread crumbs and Parmesan Cheese. Broil one more minute.
You'll also love
TEPPAN YAKI ORANGE SAUCE
Easier Than Takeout Orange Chicken